Free webinar series to help you connect your CSL experience to your career
NEW — Download recordings of these webinars, presentation slides, and guides at http://www.hrcouncil.ca/CSLWebinars.cfm
Mark your calendars. February is the month for you to take your Community Service-Learning experience and learn how to apply what you’ve learned to build and advance your career.
The Canadian Alliance for Community Service-Learning, the HR Council for the Nonprofit Sector, Memorial University, University of Victoria, and Carleton University are collaborating to present a series of four free webinars designed to help you connect your CSL experience to your career. Attend these webinars to learn how you can:
- Create your career future
- Define your career goals
- Find meaningful and satisfying work
Each of the webinars will cover a specific topic and will feature expert speakers that will share practical tips, information and advice. Sign up for one, two, three or all four webinars – there’s absolutely no cost to attend. (If you can’t make it to one of the sessions, you’ll be able to access a recording of the webinars on this page after the session has taken place.
Webinar Topics and Dates
- Making the connections: You, Community Service Learning, and Career Development: February 3
- Using CSL experience to define career directions: Contextualizing your university learning: February 10
- A career in the nonprofit sector: February 17
- Incorporating CSL experience into a job search plan: February 24
For more information: http://www.hrcouncil.ca/CSLWebinars.cfm