Community Campus Partnerships: What Makes Them Work?
Join colleagues from CACSL and the community for a day of discussion and information about community-campus collaborations as a pre-conference workshop just before Canada’s Community-University Exposition, CU Expo 2011!
> What is CU Expo? “CU Expo 2011 is a Canadian-led conference designed to showcase exemplars in Community-University partnerships worldwide, and together to introduce creative ways of strengthening our local communities.” – CU Expo website
CACSL Symposium Highlights:
- Keynote speaker, Randy Stoecker, co-editor of The Unheard Voices
- Panel discussion on Measurable CSL Impacts
- Consultation session in support of Community First: Impacts of Community Engagement (CF: ICE) service-learning research project proposal
CACSL Symposium Details:
- Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2011
- Time: 8:30 am—3:30 pm
- Location: Wilfrid Laurier University (in association with CU Expo)
- Cost: $75 members; $100 non-members (*includes breakfast and lunch)
- Online Registration: Click here.
Space is limited. Please register by April 8, 2011!
Top 3 Reasons to Register:
- Get ideas to enhance your collaborations.
- Meet and connect with colleagues from coast-to-coast.
- Share solutions, challenges, and experiences.
Organizing Committee Contact: Maxine Dubuc firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-438-7224 x 220