Our blog is a “collaborative newsletter” and your public online forum. As a volunteer-run organization, we depend on YOU for content: our community serves as journalists and editors. Together we can support the vitality of the Canadian service-learning community.
Small and simple contributions
- Share links to our posts: Use the sharing tool at the bottom of each page. Copy and paste the link into an email that you send to a friend or colleague. Post a link and comment on your wall on Facebook or page on LinkedIn.
- Comment on our posts: Every post has a reply form at the bottom. You’ll be asked for your email address, which will not be published, but all other information may be shown publicly. Thanks for enhancing our blog with your replies!
More significant ways to contribute
- Submit one or more blog posts. On our Submit Content page, we provide instructions for providing your article, announcement, or event information. You can submit an article, event, announcement, or ask a question of the network.
- Volunteer as a regular blog contributor or blog editor – Contact us.
- Become a member of CACSL and stay connected at a deeper level through members-only benefits. See our CACSL website membership page to learn about benefits and membership rates and categories and to view our honor roll of who’s been a member in the past.
- Contribute to CACSL’s committees and private forums focused on particular issues and projects and regions of activity. There are groups working on research projects, groups planning conferences and symposia, groups that provide mentorship and education, and regional groups. Volunteer as a member of the CACSL Steering Committee. Our current action teams: Event Planning, Online Forums (Blog and Website), Research, Professional Development. Contact us today if you are interested in getting involved.